Monday, September 29, 2008

First day at big school

Today was my first of school. No I'm not 5. What I mean is that it was my first day of work.

I have to say that getting up at 6.30 was probably the only low point of the day. The staff and children in the school are really nice and friendly and i can see that i will enjoy working in this school will be a pleasure which is something I was never sure of on the interviews for the other jobs. This one I was sure of and I'm glad they wanted me.

What i'm not so glad of is the fact that i still have my cold and i felt rotten by the end of the day and it wasn't because i was stressed or didn't like the job it was because my head was all woozy and my nose was blocked!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet because bedtime is fast approaching and I need my beauty sleep. We're having a theme day tomorrow so I'll need to be on my toes so I can keep in role. Plus I have this horrid cold to get rid of. Colds stink!

No comments: