Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Tests, undies and Snape!

Today I had a timed assignment otherwise translated as extremely hard exam. How on earth they expect me to write 1500 words in an hour and a half I don't know. That's like sixty words a minute! Oh well if I've failed I'll just have to resit it in January there's nothing more I can do now.

On a brighter note I went shopping with my mum and lil sis today and bought some new undies. I have a pair of boxer type pants. I've finally caught up with the fashion! They look really comfy I plan to wear them tomorrow.

Ooh did anyone see Lost tonight. I'm really into that series I can't wait to get it on DVD I think it's out this week. I may wait till Christmas though as I'm burning cash like crazy at them moment.

I did a lil quiz today, which potter puppet pal are you. As you may have guessed I have an obsession with Alan Rickman (he won O.K's Most Attractive Man poll for September!) and also one with Snape so my answers were kind of skewed!


you are puppet pals Snape!
You are Puppet Pal Snape, the Potions master! We
love you! :)


Which Potter Puppet Pal are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: