Sunday, October 30, 2005

A grand total of none

Today I have a grand total of 0, zilch, emails obviously I am not the world's most popular person but I must have at least one person/machine that wants to send a message even if it is meaningless. I mean I normally get all manor of junk mostly involving whether I want a certain part of my body enlarging (one day I plan to email them back and tell them they should check te name's on the emails more carefully as I don't think I'm excluded from their offer as I'm female) yet even they have taken the day off. Is there some unwritten rule that people are not allowed to spam you on a Sunday? If so I missed it.

I came back to Lincoln today, I came home for the holiday. Oh well i'm on my lovely new blog now so that will keep me entertained anyway.

No comments: